Thursday, August 9, 2012

Famous Friends Quotes


Famous Friends Quotes
I've learned that no matter how much I care, some people
are just idiots. I've learned. . . that we don't have to change
friends if we understand that friends change. I've learned
that no matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you
every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.
        - Unknown
Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please 
Continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours.
      - Ludwig Van Beethoven
Friendships are fragile things and require as much care in handling as any other fragile and precious thing.
        - Randolph S. Bourne
What is a Friend? I will tell you. It is a person with
Whom you dare to be yourself.
        - Frank Crane
Old friends pass away, new friends appear. It is just like
the days. An old day passes, a new day arrives. The important
thing is to make it meaningful: a meaningful friend - or a
meaningful day.
        - Dalai Lama
Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly
not born until they arrive.
        - Anais Nin
The friends who grew up with you deserve a special respect.
The ones who stuck by you shoulder to shoulder, in a time
where nothing was certain, all life lay ahead, and every
road led home.
        - The Wonder Years
At home one relies on parents; away from home one relies
on friends.
        - Chinese Proverb
Choose your friends carefully. Your enemies will choose you.
        - Yassir Arafat
Cherish your human connections: your relationships with
friends and family.
        - Barbara Bush
Memories last forever, never do they die, Friends stick
together and never really say Goodbye
        - Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment